Saturday, February 6, 2010

Volunteer Service Hours Confirmation Letter Paying A Speeding Ticket By Volunteering/community Service At College?

Paying a speeding ticket by volunteering/community service at college? - volunteer service hours confirmation letter

I stopped about 3 weeks and the officer said something when I was a student at the school that I could volunteer to pay. He gave me the clerk of the court website, and not go into detail on the information that the agent gave me. Am I obligated to fill all the hours when the ticket is it? Or should I just confirm that doing what I do? I have my ticket until yesterday, and really could use this help. The only problem is that I have a "job" babysitting all day from 8-6. Please, please, please help me, and if you any information about it and enjoy it! \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt, 3

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Contact the clerk of the court, one is probably a date for the completion of community service.

Oceanflower February said...

You only pay cash and be done with it. It seems that doing a lot of work or hours.

Post a Comment